Happy Monday!! Is it spring yet? It is still cold here in Ohio, but we were blessed with some sunshine over the weekend, so I am happy(: Today, I am co-hosting Funday Monday with my friends Molly of the Still Being Molly blog, and Carly, of Lipstick and Crayons. If you don’t already know these two lovely ladies, be sure to visit them today! I need a little Funday in my Monday;)
I love wearing dresses, but I have a difficult time finding ones that are flattering, comfy, and age appropriate (without making me look like an old school marm). In steps Kiki La’Rue, one of my favorite places to shop. I have had the Just Gotta Have It Short Dress on my wish list all winter. The ladies at KKL had a huge sale and I snagged this baby, well within my February budget. I had to share it with you, as it is my favorite dress I have ever worn! No joke! I was not affiliated with KKL for this post, although I wish I was. Becca, if you need a staff nurse, or a business manager, I am your girl! I simply love this dress, and this company, and I had to share it with you!
If you don’t know about Kiki La’ Rue, you must crawl out from under that rock you have been hiding (just kidding -sort of). The KKL ladies describe their amazing clothing company in the following manner:
We are quickly becoming one of the nations fastest growing retailers specializing in designer clothing and accessories at an affordable price for today’s fashionistas on a budget. We process hundreds of orders a day from down the street to as far as New Zealand!
When you shop with us you will be treated like the queen that you are! Come let us increase your wardrobe without increasing your debt!! We ship to many countries in the world and in most cases, the same day!!
Kiki La’ Rue offers gorgeous, fun clothing, accessories, and shoes at great prices. They have so many pieces that you will not find everyone else wearing. I love that! And their customer service is unmatched, hands down. For sizing reference, I am 5’4″.
It is obviously still cold here, so I paired my dress with floral tights that I purchased at Kohls for under $10, and booties. Since I was wearing patterned tights and large earrings, I kept my necklace simple. I will be pairing this dress with bright flats or metallic sandals this spring. I plan to add a statement necklace when I don’t have so much going on with the tights.
Although I generally hate selfies, I wanted you to see the neckline on this dress. It is perfect for popping on a statement necklace or a scarf, or just adding a simple accessory.
Kiki La’ Rue also has a frequent customer reward program. For every order you place after your tenth order, as a registered customer, you will automatically receive 5% off of every subsequent order. There is no coupon code needed, and you can use other working coupon codes along with your frequent customer coupon. See…great customer service!
What are your favorite Kiki Larue pieces? Tell me what I should add to my spring wish list! I hope you all have a sunny, and blessed, week!
Welcome to Funday Monday! Here are a few of our favorites posts from last week’s link-up:
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] & Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons! And, be sure to follow and check out this week’s guest hosts: Susan at Charming Lucy and Amber at InDuffinitely Me
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!
Want to cohost #FundayMonday? We are currently accepting weekly cohosts! Please email us at email@example.com for more information!